Sunday 4 March 2012

M is for Man Knitting...

Yep, this week after making my dear hubby is "Little Squares Scarf" I have been doing some more "Man Knitting".

Hubby asked if I would very much now mind making him some fingerless gloves. I had some yarn left so why the heck not?

After hunting on Ravelry, I decided to knit these as I could easily adjust the length of the fingers...

Cigar Gloves

I have finished one but won't post a piccy of it until I have finished the pair...here though, is a little sneak peek at glove number two...



These knit up really quickly and the pattern is wonderfully written. The gloves can be worn on either hand and as the pattern comes in three sizes, they make great gloves for men or women...I just so happen to have some lovely black sparkly DK which may be destined to turn into a pair for me!

No comments: