Sunday 24 January 2010

I did it!



Before Christmas, I was involved in a snowflake swap over on the Phoenix Forum. I could not crochet one so knit my swap partner a snowflake dishcloth. However, when I saw the gorgeous crochet snowflakes that had been falling through the post, I knew I had to make one...so...here is, probably, my third attempt. It's not perfect but hey ho, I will keep practising! The pattern was beautifully simple to follow and can be found on Attic 24's blog.

Turning to still snowy matters,fed up with being cooped up the weekend before last, my daughter and I walked the twenty-five minute walk through the snow and slush to my LYS to buy some yarn to make my husband a football scarf. Here is the finished item...he says its lovely and warm!



I leave you with a couple of new books I have...Socks from the Toe Up because I have never tried to knit socks this way and Odd Bod Bunch - a selection of toys which, having never wanted to grow up, I can totally relate to =)


No comments: