Sunday 10 January 2010

How Long?

I can't believe I have not posted on here since April!

Last year I was always moaning that as a family we were so busy, we used to run out of time. Within the last five days it snowed so heavily schools had to shut and my DH was stopped going out to work. We have not used the car as it was too icy to move it. As we have not had to rush to work or school, we have taken the time to just chill. It has been a fabulous start to the New Year. We have walked more together as a family and have spent time with the children in the park watching them sledge down the hill. We were frozen to the bone by time we got home but I would not have missed their faces for the world. I have, therefore, come to the conclusion that I do have time. I have sixty seconds every minute, sixty minutes every hour, twenty four hours every day, seven days every week - you get the picture! Time doesn't change. It ticks along at its own steady pace. It's my life that changes. I do have time...it's what I do with it that is the problem...

Talking of time, here are a couple of little friends that have been enjoying the snow - both are free patterns on Ravelry and both take no time at all to make ;)

No comments: