Monday 29 October 2007

Quick and Easy


Back to work today after a great week off with hubby and dear children...never mind, it's my favourite few weeks of the year now...the countdown 'til Christmas!

Cast on for this last night - its a quick triangular shawl for MIL for Christmas. She isn't one for "posh yarn" - she needs everything to be washing machine friendly! I'm using one 400g ball of Stylecraft yarn which, actually, she gave me to use up and am just going to keep going until it runs out! Decided to use 8mm needles and am quite happy so far.





2 comments:

Cinders said...

Hi, Enjoy blogging. Its great fun. I like your mums crochet. its something I cant do.

Darkest Knits said...

Thank you Cinders! I have recently picked up the hook again so I can help my daughter but am still using very basic stitches!