Monday 9 April 2012

Two x Two

Do you remember I had two large balls of aran yarn?  I used one for my garden cosy and was about to start #2.

However, after taking another look at the second, paler ball, I decided I liked the colour of this yarn a lot.  So much so, I didn't want to make another blanket.  Nope.  It had to be used for a scarf (or two!)

After trying out some different patterns, I figured I would stay with my recent theme of keeping it simple and just knit 2 x 2 rib.  The colour of the yarn is so pretty, it doesn't need a complicated pattern to show it off.

Here are the first few inches for you to take a peak at. I'd like to add pom poms on the corners or edges rather than tassles...What do you think?



(My dear hubby asked me the other day if anybody actually
reads my blog.  To be honest, I don't really know!  
I am more than happy to keep posting and
will keep my fingers crossed whilst doing so
that my ramblings and pictures
are, indeed, useful to someone...x)

No comments: