Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!

My parcel has been received by my partner and opened! I can now show you the knitted bits (I didn't take photos of the sweeties and bubbles I sent along too). The pattern for the oh so sweet bat and pumpkin can be found here Knitables along with so many more patterns I would love to knit!



This is the parcel that I received...



Isn't the cross stitched coaster adorable? Much too good to hide away all year me thinks!

On to other things...my teapot mitten is coming along. I got stuck on row 9 last night but after re-reading the pattern and frogging more times than I care to remember, I am now well on my way...



Interesting isn't it?

I have another surprise brewing for the end of the month and am knitting it as fast as I can...you will have to wait to find out what that one is I'm afraid x

No comments: